If your like me you collect a lot of cables over time! And while you can get rid of a lot you dont need sometimes you just need a way to store them which is fast to get out and fast to put back when done.
Here were my requirements for how i wanted to store all my Cables.
- Must be fast to put away (or I wont do it)
- Must be easy to get out (easier than a pile on the floor or sitting in a drawer
- Must be organised by cable type so its fast to find the.
Ive gone through a LOT and i mean a LOT of methods from bags and velcro straps to all sorts and recently i stumbled upon this method!
You can see the how to in my video here:
For the readers here is the SIMPLE step by step
- Buy These clamps (I got them from Amazon you can’t have enough.. really. https://amzn.to/2VcTjOS
- Buy a Sponge or something squishy that fits inside.
- Cut the Sponge to fit inside it doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Easily slide one or more cables in
- Clamp to a coat hanger etc.
Hopefully someone else out there finds this useful!
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2LFbtmM
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/robmulally
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/robmulally